- As mentioned in the picture above, you need to buy the Skill Books for your job class in order to learn new skills.
- Each skill has a specific level requirement that needs to be met before it can be learned.
- Increasing skills above a specific level also requires a certain player level.
- Once you level up, you will receive Skill Points which you can spend on the skills you learned through the books beforehand.
- Some skills will only work with specific weapons. Moving the mouse over a skill in your skill window will show you the needed requirements and whether you meet them.
- There are various skill categories: Passive skills enhance your character's abilities and active skills, such as buffs or attacks, can be used on other players and monsters.
- Please note that all active skills consume MP, as they are based on the magic of the ancestors. This means that also the damage of melee battle skills will be increased by adding points to your INT!